WIN a Welsh Family Treat Hamper in Our St David’s Day Competition
Feb 24, 2021
To celebrate this year’s St David’s Day, we’re running a competition for children aged 16 and under to win the whole family some exciting Welsh goodies from some of Swansea city centre’s most popular shops. The prize includes:
Welsh cakes, pasties and sweet treats from Davies of Mumbles
Meat from The Gower Butcher – up to the value of £20
A £10 Voucher for Mad Cow – Swansea’s first milkshake bar
A Welsh slate gift of your choice from Valley Mill up to the value of £10
Here’s how to enter:
- Get dressed up in something Welsh – perhaps a rugby jersey, Welsh costume or just something red and tell us the best thing about living in Wales.
- Take a photo of yourself holding up a poster saying, ‘My favourite thing about Wales is…’ Maybe you love the history, the music, the food, our sports teams or one of our famous sporting or entertainment stars. Please use a thick black pen so we can read your answer! We will also accept photos with captions edited/added onto the photos.
- Send your entries to us before 4pm on Monday 1 March via Facebook Messenger or email [email protected].com.
- The photo with the most likes by 4pm on Friday 5 March will be the winner.
- We’ll announce the winner via social media and arrange for your prize to be delivered.
Terms and conditions:
- The St David’s Day competition is a fun competition organised by Swansea BID/The Big Heart of Swansea for St David’s Day 2021.
- Entrants must be aged 16 or under and live within the County of Swansea.
- The prize will be organised with the winner upon the competition ending.
- Entries that might be considered offensive will not be accepted.
- The winning entry is the photograph with the most likes/reactions at 4pm on Friday March 5.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel and limit the promotion at any time.
- Entrants may enter individually or as a family/group as long as Welsh Government guidelines regarding social distancing are followed.