Top 10 things to do in Swansea City Centre this Easter
Mar 24, 2015
We’ve taken the stress out of researching what to do with the kids this Easter in Swansea City Centre
Eat & Play for just £7.49 (for children) & £9.99 (for adults) during the Easter school holidays (includes 2 games and a burger meal each). Visit the website to book online
OR use your Swansea Loyalty Card to get the BOGOF offer
Visit the cinema in Swansea City Centre for the kids clubs for just £1.75 (Vue Cinema) and £2.50 (Odeon Cinema, Parc Tawe)
Choose from Big Hero 6, Paddington*, How to Train your Dragon 2** & Night at the Museum: Secret of the tomb**
Something sure to wear the kids out this Easter. From £4 per game (off peak Mon – Thu)
Kidszone every Sunday 10.30am – midday Ages 8 – 16. £7.50 for 3 games. Booking in advance is required
A milkshake bar with a difference! The Mini Egg milkshake is back for Easter.
Get down to the LC2 Swansea on Easter Friday (3rd April) for the Easter Bunnies Party – includes treasure hunt, play area, fun, games and CHOCOLATE!
The LC are also extending their opening hours between 27th March & 19th April for you to make the most of the Waterpark, play areas and climbing wall!
Where do we start with what there is to do at the Waterfront museum this Easter??? There is something to do every day throughout the Easter holidays INCLUDING Easter Sunday! Here is a brief run down – visit the website for full details:
- Sat 28th Mar – Sun 12th Apr – Wallace & Gromit Exhibition
- Sat 28th Mar – Thu 2nd Apr – Print & Stamp (12.30pm – 3.30pm)
- Sat 28th Mar – 12th Apr – Cracking Good Code Trail (10am – 4pm)
- Fri 3rd Apr – Easter Eggstravaganza (12pm – 4pm)
- Sat 4th & Sun 5th April – Supersonic Car Drawing Competition (12pm – 3pm)
- Sun 5th April – Easter films: A Grand Day Out & A Close Shave (Wallace & Gromit) (3pm)
- Mon 6th Apr – Easter films: Oz the Great and the Powerful 3D (2pm)
- Mon 6th Apr to Sat 11th Apr – Balancing Birds & Butterflies (12.30 – 3.30pm)
- Wed 8th Apr – Fri 10th Apr – Rainbow Science (11.30am, 1pm & 3pm)
- Sat 11th Apr – Thrifty Kids: Lampshades (11am)
And don’t forget, whilst you’re there, you can get a 10% discount in the Gift Shop when you show your Swansea Loyalty Card!
At Wales’s oldest museum on Thu 2nd & Thu 9th April you’ll find eggcellent workshops for all art bods! The sessions will be artistically guided by the session coordinators to create some spectacular pieces. And what’s best these workshops are FREE!
BOOM BOOM! Basil the Brush is heading to Swansea for a show on Wednesday 1st April (11am)
Or why not have a ‘Behind the Scenes’ tour on Saturday 11th April at 10am.
You’ll have eggstraordinary fun at Britain’s Best Large Indoor Market on Wednesday 1st April between 10.30am – 3.30pm. Head to the centre of the market for lots of FREE activities:
- Easter arts & crafts
- Face painting
- Make your own delicious Easter treats
- Great Easter Egg hunt – chance to win your height in Easter eggs!
The Big Heart of Swansea
We couldn’t do a top ten and not mention our FREE City Centre events including a Easter Egg hunt, storytelling, a farm PLUS the chance to win an Amazon Fire HD Tablet along with lots of other goodies!!
- Sat 4th April – The White Rabbit’s Easter Egg Hunt (10am – 4.30pm)
- Mon 6th April – Story of Easter in the Giant Easter Egg (11am – 4pm)
- Mon 6th April – Petting Farm (12pm – 3pm)
Visit Swansea City Centre this Easter for plenty of things to do with the children!
Don’t forget, parking at all City Centre NCP car parks is still just £3 for 3 hours!