The Golden Ticket is back…
Nov 16, 2015
… your chance to WIN OVER £500 of goodies just in time for Christmas!
From Monday 16th November you will have the opportunity to take part in the Golden Ticket promotion giving you the chance to win over £500 worth of prices including food, vouchers, goods and much more!
In a number of stores around Swansea City Centre (see list below) you will be able to complete a Golden Ticket which will need to be placed into the Golden Box for a chance to win the big prize!
To get the chance to complete a golden ticket you will be required to make a purchase in the store**.
All Golden Boxes will be collected from the stores on Friday 18th December and the winner announced on Saturday 19th December. Location to be announced soon – keep an eye on our Facebook page!
(Full terms and conditions are below)
**Minimum spend applies in selected stores
- The Grand
- Reeds Bakery
- Virgin Media
- Body shop
- Crepe Vine
- Tyler Jenkins
- Bon Marche
- Starvin Jacks
- Co op (Bus station)
- Baskin Robins
- Rexton Outdoor
- Number 8 coffee shop
- Leather Shop
- Kinder Café
- Santa’s Post Office
- Commix Shop
- Home bird
- Quadrant Café
One ultimate prize to be won – all prizes provided by retailers within the Swansea Business Improvement District:
The prize cannot be exchanged for any other item(s). There is no cash or other alternative available, except that in the event of circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value.
How to Enter
- To enter this promotion for the chance to win any of the prizes, you must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over. Employees of the Promoter, their families and anyone professionally involved with this promotion may not enter.
- To enter this promotion, you must make a purchase from any participating shop in Swansea City Centre, between the starting date: 9.00am on Monday 16th November and the closing date: 6.00pm on Saturday 19th December
- Upon completion of a purchase you will receive a Golden ticket form from the shop assistant, which must be completed by you as requested and either posted in the promotional post box in the shop or posted by hand to the Promoter – address details below. We do not recommend posting via the post office, due to possible delays caused by the Christmas Post. We regret that any entries received through the post after the closing date cannot be included in any of the prize draws as detailed below.
- The entry form will be provided free of charge when making a purchase and there will be a minimum spend required. This will vary between stores
- You can enter as many times as you like, but only one entry is allowed per eligible person per purchase, per each visit to a participating shop. Retailers may refuse to issue a golden ticket, at their discretion, at any time. Where a number of items are purchased at one time, one entry will be offered to the eligible person.
- Only original golden tickets that have been correctly completed are allowed. If the promoter suspects that an entry form has been falsified it will be destroyed at the discretion of the promoter.
- If for any reason the shop has run out of tickets, then simply write your name, email address, phone number, postcode, age and the name of the store on a piece of paper verified be a stamp or signature by the store and place it in the entry box provided in the shop.
How to Win
- All entries go into 1 grand prize draw, which takes place on the following date: Wednesday 23rd December 2015 in Santa’s Post Office, Shoppers Walk Arcade, Swansea City Centre.
- A person independent of the promoter will oversee the draw. The name of this person is available upon request by contacting the Promoter at the address below.
- Prize winners will be notified within 24 hours of the draw, either by telephone or by email, and arrangements will be made to get the prize to each prize winner as soon as is convenient, but no later than 7 days from the date of the draw.
- All prize winner/s agree for their names to be used in any reasonable post promotion publicity material that is issued by the promoter.
- The names and counties of winners can be obtained on request by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to the Promoter at the address below.
- The Promoter is Swansea BID with its registered office at: 1 Picton Lane, Swansea, SA1 4AFTelephone number: 01792 475021; email: [email protected], website:www.bigheartofswansea.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or cancel the promotion without prior notice, if necessary, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the promotion, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend without notice this promotion in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- Please retain these terms and conditions for your reference.