Swansea’s Got Talent: Kids – Have you got what it takes?
Aug 4, 2021
The Big Heart of Swansea is hosting a virtual Swansea’s Got Talent: Kids – with a prize worth over £200, which includes a family pass to Plantasia, £100 to spend at TGI Friday’s and a £100 Swansea City Centre spending spree!
We welcome entrants from children and young people aged 4-17 who live within a 20-mile radius of Swansea City Centre.
If you think you’ve got what it takes – or know someone with a talent to get Swansea talking – here’s how to enter:
- Create a video no longer than 3-minutes showcasing your talent! Whether that’s singing, dancing, comedy, art, poetry, acting, impressions or a musical instrument.
- Read the terms and conditions. If you’re happy to proceed, send your video to us through Facebook Messenger via The Big Heart of Swansea Facebook. The deadline for videos is 12pm on Wednesday, August 25th.
- We will choose our favourite 10 videos to go through to the final! These 10 videos will be posted to our Facebook page at 4pm on Friday, August 27th.
- The video with the most likes by 1pm on Friday, September 3 will win a £100 spending spree in Swansea city centre, £100 to spend at TGI Fridays and a family pass to Plantasia.
How to get people to like your video:
- Invite friends and family to like the Big Heart of Swansea Facebook page so they get notifications from us.
- Tag your friends and family in the comments section so they know exactly which post to like.
- Share with friends and family! Make sure they like the post on The Big Heart of Swansea Facebook page. Any likes on shares will not be counted.
The competition is just for fun. We would like to unite the community by providing some heart-warming entertainment whilst continuing to support the Swansea BID businesses. Please don’t be disappointed if your entry does not make the final 10 as we are planning more virtual competitions and fun in the very near future. Make sure that you’ve liked our page on Facebook to stay up to date.
Terms and conditions
- Swansea’s Got Talent: Kids is a virtual talent show organised specifically to unite Swansea as a community and support businesses in the Swansea Business Improvement District.
- Entrants must be aged 4-17 and live within a 20-mile radius of Swansea City Centre. Parents and guardians are able to assist the children.
- Entrants can enter individually or as a group.
- Swansea BID, The Big Heart of Swansea nor any individual member of the organising party accept any responsibility for copyright issues pertaining to any act. It is the responsibility of the entrant to seek permission for copyright from the copyright owner if required.
- The video will be shared publicly to the Big Heart of Swansea Facebook page and other social media channels and online media. Content may also be used on the BID or Big Heart of Swansea website and within other promotional materials.
- The £100 Swansea city centre spending spree, must be used within Swansea City Centre BID businesses.
- Entrants that use foul language or behaviour, which may upset or be offend viewers, will not be accepted.
- The winner must take a photo with their purchase/s from the prize money to be shared on The Big Heart of Swansea social media channels.
- All videos must be no longer than 4 minutes and we advise that you film in landscape.
- We encourage all entrants to create a video specifically for the competition. However, if you are unable to do so, we will accept entrants filmed within the past 2 months. Please speak to us about this via Messenger when you send your entry.
- If you are a journalist wishing to cover the competition, we encourage you to use any of the content as long as a link is provided to our website and Facebook page.
- The winning entry will be the video with the most likes/reactions at 1pm on Friday, September 3rd. Likes on re-shares of the videos will not be counted. Only likes on the original publication of the video from The Big Heart of Swansea Facebook page are included in the final count.
- We reserve the right to modify, cancel and limit the promotion at any time.