Keeping Visitors Safe After the Firebreak Lockdown
Nov 9, 2020
The Wales-wide firebreak lockdown has now been lifted, as of Monday 9 November, and we would like to say a big thank you to shoppers and visitors for doing their bit to help keep Swansea safe.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Swansea City Centre – and we know you are eager to head back, to make a start on your Christmas shopping and to enjoy our warm hospitality.
The Coronavirus is still with us, but, as ever, our City Centre businesses have fully embedded safety measures in place, so you can be reassured about your visit. Here are some of the key rules you need to know about, before you head into town to enjoy our hospitality:
• If you are visiting a restaurant, please book your table in advance. Walk-ups are allowed but they will be limited
• Venues will offer table service
• There will be a limited dwell time at each venue
• Four households can sit at the same table
• ID will be required
• Please be prepared to show proof of your address
• You must provide details for track and trace (for example, via the Swansea City Centre evepass.app) and via the NHS Track and Trace app
• Indoor and outdoor rules are the same
• You must maintain a two metre distance in queues, even if you intend to sit together
• Tables will still be socially distanced
• Face coverings must be worn other than when seated to eat or drink
• Alcohol cannot be sold between 10pm and 6am.
Again, many thanks for observing these important rules. Let’s do everything we can to enjoy a safe City Centre.