Fangtastic Halloween Trick or Treat Door Returns to Swansea City Centre
Oct 8, 2019
The Big Heart of Swansea will bring its popular trick or treat door back to the City Centre during the half term holidays.
With spookiest time of the year approaching, we want to bring families flocking to the City Centre to enjoy a memorable experience, and our giant trick or treat door will haunt several locations, to keep families entertained throughout the half term break:
- Oxford Street outside Sports Direct on Saturday 26 October
- Princess Way outside Coffee #1 on Sunday 27 October
- Lower Oxford Street outside Derricks Records on Monday 28 October
- Quadrant Shopping Centre on Tuesday 29 October
- Quadrant Shopping Centre on Wednesday 30 October
- Oxford Street on Thursday 31 October
We have also teamed up with Walesonline to run our 2019 Little Spooks competition – encouraging youngsters to dress up in their most impressive Halloween looks to win a fangtastic prize. The Halloween door was a real crowd pleaser last year so we would encourage people to dress up, come into the heart of Swansea, enjoy a treat, and make the most of other Halloween themed events and promotions unfolding throughout the City Centre.