Nov 6, 2017
This is the perfect giveaway for our social media users!
SNAP IT – SHARE IT – WIN IT
You want it? We’ll buy it for you! Take part in our digital campaign this Christmas for a chance to win prizes from your favourite businesses in Swansea City Centre. Post photos of what you’d like us to buy for you this Christmas on The Big Heart of Swansea’s social media publicly using #BuyItForMeBigHeart from Monday 20th November and each week a winner will be picked to get a £50 voucher to spend.
How to enter
Visit Swansea City Centre from Monday 20th November and keep an eye out for our #BuyItForMeBigHeart posters. Pop into the businesses that have the posters on display, choose a gift, snap a photo and then share the photo publicly to our social media accounts.
What can I take photos of?
Pretty much anything in the business! Just avoid taking direct photos of people without their permission (including the staff – they might not be ready for the paparazzi). It can be a photo from outside, a specific product or even a photo of a menu!
Which businesses are taking part?
Below is a list of businesses who have agreed to be part of the campaign. If you’d like to take a photo of a product in a business not listed, please ask the business for permission before taking a photo.
Burgess World Travel -Moustache – Lighting Company – Granite Transformations – Travel House – Waterstones – Bon Marche – Bellaroma – Swans Shop – F Hinds – Office Shoes – River Island – Topshop – Topman – Mr Flag – Tapestri – Gamers Emporium – Cinema & Co – Reverse – Copper Bar – Makz – Smiles – Grand Theatre Box Office – Miss Selfridge – Crepe Vine – Tiger – Billy Uptons Market – STA Travel – Brontosaurus Vegan Store Swansea Market – Kaspas – Mad Cow – Bambu – Jamaican Jills – No.6 – Smoke Haus – Last Resort – Walkabout – The Gower Butcher – STA Travel – Kardomah – Moti – Rugby Heaven (plus more to follow!)
If you can’t see the name of your favourite business on the list, just ask them for permission for photos to post online!
How will I know if I’ve won?
Every Monday (from Monday 27th November – for 4 weeks), we will pick a winner from all entries made and we’ll announce it on our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram Accounts
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and is entirely run by The Big Heart of Swansea & Swansea BID
- Valid entries will have #BuyItBigForMeBigHeart and share publicly onto Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (entries from private Facebook and Twitter accounts will not be valid)
- All valid entries between Monday 20th November and Sunday 17th December will be entered
- Social media users can enter multiple times by entering on each of the 3 social media sites. Each entry must be a different photo in order to be counted.
- A list of participating businesses is listed on the BIg Heart website. If you wish to submit an entry from a business not listed, please ask the businesses permission to take a photo. The business must be based in the Swansea BID Swansea City Centre boundary. Businesses can make contact with [email protected] if they have any questions
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries and announced each Monday of the campaign, starting on Monday 28th November to Monday 18th December.
- The winner must come forward within 7 days of the announcement in order to arrange collection of their prize.
- Prizes will need to be collected from Swansea City Centre and can take up to 7 days to be ready for collection
- Prizes cannot be posted
- Winners must be willing to have their photo taken when collecting the prize
- The prize is 4 x £50 vouchers to spend in the business where the winning photo has been taken. The ‘voucher’ may take the form of a confirmation email and may have an expiry date.
- Prize has no cash value and is non-transferable
- Entries can and will be shared on other social media sites and printed in the local press, to include the entrant’s name, username, location and profile photo.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge the above terms and conditions
- Management has the right to withdraw or amend the competition at any time without notice