Business of the Week: Tino’s
Jun 8, 2016
Read more to find out how you can be in with a chance of winning a Salsa Night for 4 people!
Introducing our Business of the Week Tino’s – based on Wind Street, this is one of Wind Street’s hidden gem! Not only is it open daily for Lunch and Breakfast, Tino’s also has a delivery service throughout SA1 and SA2.
In addition to great food, Tino’s is licensed (until 12am) and holds regular themed nights at the venue including live music, Poetry nights, Comedy and Salsa too!
For a full list of events at Tino’s visit their events page here
And if that’s not enough, you can also hire the venue out for private parties!
For your change to WIN a Salsa night for 4 people at Tino’s simply COMMENT on our Facebook update with the name of 3 friends you’d take along to the Salsa night!
Don’t forget to like our page too as we’ll be announcing the winner on Monday 13th June – SHARING the photo isn’t essential to enter the competition but it would be great to spread the word!
Closing date for entries: Sunday 12th June 2016 at 8pm
Terms & Conditions:
– This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and is entirely run by The Big Heart of Swansea
– Entry is only open to those aged 18 or over. Any entrant that is suspected to be under the age limit will be removed from the draw at the discrection of the page manager
– Winner must direct message the Facebook page within 7 days of the winner being announced to arrange redemption of prize
– Competition is only open to individual Facebook users (not business pages) and individual Twitter users
– By entering the competition, you are accepting that you are happy for your name and location to be announced on the Facebook Page & Twitter account and where possible a photo to be taken of you collecting your prize
– Prize is a Salsa night for 4 people – includes entry to the event, 2 bottles of house wine and 4 tapas dishes
– Winner must be over 18
– Salsa nights are available on Saturday 25th June, Saturday 9th July or Saturday 23rd July
– Prize has no cash value and is non-transferable
– By entering this competition you acknowledge the above terms and conditions