Business of the Week: Mr Flag
Apr 14, 2015
Your chance to win a full size customised flag from Mr.Flag (DEADLINE EXTENDED)
We’re pleased to announce this weeks Business of the Week is Flags by MrFlag.com based on De Le Beche Street, Swansea City Centre.
Mr Flag design and manufacture flags for a huge array of customers and ship them all over the world! You may have seen earlier today that have supplied Harry Potter and Three Musketeers movies, to TV shows like Big Brother and Ant & Dec’s Saturday Night Takeaway but also supply local businesses and individuals too! You’ll see their flags around Swansea City Centre at Morgans Hotel, Swansea, The Grand Hotel Swansea and Gwalia to name a few!
For your chance to win a full size customized flag from Mr.Flag simply visit our Facebook Page and LIKE or COMMENT on the update! (or Retweet on Twitter)
Don’t forget to like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter too as we’ll be announcing the winner on Saturday 25th April – SHARING the photo on Facebook isn’t essential to enter the competition but it would be great to spread the word!
Closing date for entries: Friday 24th April 2015 at 8pm
Terms & Conditions:
– This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and is entirely run by The Big Heart of Swansea
– Winner must direct message the Facebook page (or Twitter account) within 7 days of the winner being announced to arrange redemption of prize
– Competition is only open to individual Facebook users (not business pages) and individual Twitter users
– By entering the competition, you are accepting that you are happy for your name and location to be announced on the Facebook Page & Twitter account and where possible a photo to be taken of you collecting your prize
– Prize is full size (5x3ft / 152x91cm) customised flag with any design (worth £50). This includes all the design work, right up to the manufacture of the flag – which comes with your choice of fittings: perfect for flagpoles, sports matches, or just hanging on a wall.
– The prize must be collected from the shop at De La Beche Street, Swansea City Centre by the end of May 2015
– The design of the flag must adhere to copyright and the use of trademarks is not permitted unless permission is provided.
– Prize has no cash value and is non-transferable
– By entering this competition you acknowledge the above terms and conditions