Keep the kids busy on your visits to Swansea City Centre this Christmas by finding the names of our 10 Nutcracker Kings hidden in businesses around the town to be in with a chance to win a variety of prizes including a mini iPad.
The Nutcracker Kings will be in the city centre from Wednesday 22nd November until the Thursday 21st December with maps available to collect from The Grand Theatre and participating businesses
Once you’ve found the 10 nutcrackers, post your completed map in Santa’s Post Box located in The Grand Theatre by 4pm on the 21st December 2017. Competition winners will be announced on The Big Heart of Swansea social media on the Friday 22nd December.
Looking for clues? Check out the offers in the booklet…. this might tell you where our Nutcrackers are! 😉
Prizes to be won
Top Prize: Mini iPad
2nd Prize: £50 Toys R Us Voucher
3rd Prize: £25 Smiggle Voucher
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and is run by The Big Heart of Swansea and Swansea BID
- All completed entries must be posted at The Grand Theatre by 4pm on 21st December 2017
- Each entry must have valid contact details as these will be used to contact the winners of the prizes
- Winners will be drawn at random from the list of valid entries
- All winners will be contacted via email to confirm they have won and prize and will be announced on social media (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- All prizes will need to be collected by Friday 12th January. Any unclaimed prizes will be re-drawn using the remaining entrants.
- By entering the competition, all entrants give permission for their name and location to be used when announcing the winner and to have a photo taken and used on social media when collecting their prize.
- The Big Heart of Swansea reserve the right to amend/withdraw the giveaway at any time without prior notice and explanation.