Come and join us in Swansea City Centre on Saturday 31st March between 11am and 4pm for the Big Easter Egg Hunt of Swansea!
- Join us at The Grand Theatre from 11am to get your first clue and hand in your Easter Egg designs (click here for details of our Design Your Own Easter Egg Competition and the chance to win a holiday courtesy of Leisuretime)
- Solve the clues and discover the 7 GOLDEN EGGS hidden around Swansea City Centre to discover the Easter Bunny’s missing password
- Each child will receive a prize at the end of the hunt with 5 lucky winners receiving a Marvellous Magnificent BIG HEART Easter Egg courtesy of Thorntons
The EASTER BUNNY & his friends will be on hand throughout the day to help you hunt for the eggs with live music along the way from
the BID BRASS BAND too!
If you see our photographer on your journey around city centre, don’t forget to smile and to check out our Facebook page for your photos over the Easter weekend!
Date: Saturday 31st March 2018
Time: 11am to 4pm
Join our Facebook event here and invite your friends to come along too!
Terms & Conditions:
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and is run by The Big Heart of Swansea in conjunction with the businesses featured in the giveaway
- The Easter Egg Hunt is aimed at children aged 14 and under and must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 or over)
- An official Photographer will be taking photos towards the latter stages of the competition. If you wish to not have your photo taken and published online, please make this known to the organisers at the end of the egg hunt.
- On completion of the hunt, the guardian or parent must complete a form with contact details to include a valid email as this will be used to notify the winner of the competition.
- The winners of the Marvellous Magnificent BIG HEART Easter Egg will be chosen at random from the list of those who successfully complete the Easter Egg Hunt and will be notified during w/c 2nd April and will be announced on The Big Heart of Swansea Facebook page
- Winners must collect prizes no later than midday Friday 20th April. After this date/time, all remaining prizes will be used in a final prize draw to be announced on Facebook. Proof of identity must be produced and surrendered in order to redeem the relevant
prize, gift or reward.
- Each child successfully completing the hunt on Saturday 31st March will be given a small prize
- Prizes are non-transferable and have no cash value
- Prizes, gifts or rewards cannot be posted to winners and must be collected in person
- The Big Heart of Swansea reserve the right to amend/withdraw the giveaway at any time without prior notice and explanation.