Olly Murs is heading to Swansea City Centre – we need your help to find him! #WheresOlly
From Monday 3rd July Olly Murs will be in Swansea City Centre* and we’re going to need your help to find him! Where is Olly? As a thank you for helping us find him, we will reward 1 lucky person with 2 Gold Circle tickets to the concert and a £50 voucher to spend at The Smoke Haus!
*OK, so Olly isn’t actually going to be in Swansea City Centre, but we’ve got the next best thing – a cardboard cutout of the fella – but he’ll be in disguise with a hat and glasses!
Here is what you have to do for a chance to win the prize:
- Every day, starting from Monday 3rd July our Olly will be hiding in a different city centre business each day for 2 weeks!
- Tune into our Facebook page, Twitter account and Instagram each morning for a clue and head to Swansea City Centre each day to find him!
- To enter, just take a photo and/or selfie and post your photo on social media (The Big Heart of Swansea Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with #WheresOlly to enter
- Posts on social media must be a public post. Unfortunately, we will be unable to see posts on private or protected accounts
- Posting on all 3 social media accounts will count as 3 separate entries. So if you post each day on all 3 sites thats over 40 chances to enter!
- An overall winner will be chosen and announced during w/c 17th July 2017
Here’s some of the boring bits!
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Twitter/Instagram or Olly Murs himself and is entirely run by The Big Heart of Swansea & Swansea BID
- Submitting a photo to our social media and entering the competition provides us with permission to use the images on our social media, website and press releases.
- All entries for the competition must be submitted by 8am on Monday 17th July via the Big Heart of Swansea Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram accounts.
- Posts made to private and/or protected accounts will not be entered into the competition as we will not have the facility to see the post.
- Entries must include the #WheresOlly hashtag
- Please note that the times our Olly will be at the venues each day will vary. If you would like to confirm what times our Olly will be appearing on selected days, please get in touch via our Facebook page, Twitter account or Instagram account.
- All entrants must be over 14. Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult 18yrs+
- The Big Heart of Swansea/Swansea BID reserve the right to exclude entries if deemed inappropriate
- A winner will be chosen at random from all entries by The Big Heart of Swansea/Swansea BID
- The prize will consist of 2 Gold Circle tickets to the Olly Murs concert which takes place on Saturday 12th August 2017 plus a £50 voucher to spend at The Smoke Haus, Swansea
- Gold circle is unreserved standing in front of general admission standing.
- The winner must get in touch with 2 working days of the announcement of the prize to arrange collection of the prize. Failure to do so may result in the draw taking place again to pick an alternative winner.
- Winners must be willing to have their photo taken when collecting the prize
- Prize has no cash value and is non-transferable
- By entering this competition you acknowledge the above terms and conditions
- Management has the right to withdraw the competition at any time without notice