This Easter we are giving you a chance to win a family holiday for 4 courtesy of Leisuretime!
The Prize: 2 day trip for a family (maximum 2 adults and 2 children) on a Leisuretime Safari, Choc and Steam trip (Selected dates throughout 2018). Jump on a Leisuretime coach (selection of pick up points between Llanelli and Cardiff), take a ride on a steam train at Severn Valley Railway, a trip to Cadbury World, an overnight stay and finish the holiday with a day at West Midland Safari Park before heading back to South Wales!
How to Enter: All you have to do is collect your Egg Design Template from any of the participating businesses listed below(or download it here), get arty and design your own Easter Egg and return to The Grand Theatre Reception by 2 pm Thursday 5th April.
Entrants must be aged 14 or under
The winner will be chosen by a representative from Thornton’s – so get arty at Easter in Swansea!
If you’re in Swansea City Centre on Saturday 31st March, make sure to check our The Big Egg Hunt of Swansea for more chances to win!
Where to collect your Easter Egg design template from 22nd March 2018:
- The Grand Theatre
- The Smoke Haus
- Cinema & Co
- Gamers Emporium
- Spec savers
- Leisure time
- Quadrant Shopping Centre
- Jigso (Plymouth Street)
- Sam’s Restaurant
- Franco’s Cafe
- Edwards Travel
- Derrick Records
- Lee Mill Fabrics
- Dorian Heel Bar
- First Call Coffee (High Street)
- Truly Scrumptious
Terms & Conditions
- Easter Egg Design templates will be distributed by a select number of businesses as listed. No purchase is necessary
- Stocks of Design Templates will be limited and are therefore subject to availability
- Competition is available to children aged 14 and under. Contact details including a valid email address must be supplied when entering as this will be used to contact the winners.
- The winning design will be chosen by a representative of Thornton’s
- The prize is a ‘Safari, Choc & Steam’ family break for up to 2 adults and 2 children during 2018. Click here for details and available dates
- Leisuretime terms and conditions apply to all trips. Read more here All trips are subject to cancellation due to insufficient numbers
- Leisuretime will not be held responsible for injury, loss, damage or negligence as a result of participating in the promotion or for failure to collect the prize on the agreed date.
- The winners of the Family Holiday will be notified on Friday 6th April by email and announcement made on Facebook
- Proof of identity must be produced and surrendered in order to redeem the relevant prize, gift or reward
- Winners of the prize must be willing to have their photo taken and published online along with the family name and location.
- Prizes cannot be posted to winners and must be collected in person by no later than 20th April. Any unclaimed prizes may be put back into a draw and a winner picked at random from all entries.
- Prize has no cash value and is non-transferable
- The Big Heart of Swansea reserve the right to amend/withdraw the giveaway at any time without prior notice and explanation.