This is the perfect giveaway for our social media users!
SNAP IT – SHARE IT – WIN IT
How to enter
What can I take photos of?
Pretty much anything in the business! Just avoid taking direct photos of people without their permission (including the staff – they might not be ready for the paparazzi). It can be a photo from outside, a specific product or even a photo of a menu!
Which businesses are taking part?
How will I know if I’ve won?
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and is entirely run by The Big Heart of Swansea & Swansea BID
- Valid entries will have #BuyItBigForMeBigHeart and share publicly onto Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (entries from private Facebook and Twitter accounts will not be valid)
- All valid entries between Monday 20th November and Sunday 17th December will be entered
- Social media users can enter multiple times by entering on each of the 3 social media sites. Each entry must be a different photo in order to be counted.
- A list of participating businesses is listed on the BIg Heart website. If you wish to submit an entry from a business not listed, please ask the businesses permission to take a photo. The business must be based in the Swansea BID Swansea City Centre boundary. Businesses can make contact with firstname.lastname@example.org if they have any questions
- The winner will be chosen at random from valid entries and announced each Monday of the campaign, starting on Monday 28th November to Monday 18th December.
- The winner must come forward within 7 days of the announcement in order to arrange collection of their prize.
- Prizes will need to be collected from Swansea City Centre and can take up to 7 days to be ready for collection
- Prizes cannot be posted
- Winners must be willing to have their photo taken when collecting the prize
- The prize is 4 x £50 vouchers to spend in the business where the winning photo has been taken. The ‘voucher’ may take the form of a confirmation email and may have an expiry date.
- Prize has no cash value and is non-transferable
- Entries can and will be shared on other social media sites and printed in the local press, to include the entrant’s name, username, location and profile photo.
- By entering this competition you acknowledge the above terms and conditions
- Management has the right to withdraw or amend the competition at any time without notice